Cape May Ferry
The most memorable way to travel between Delaware and New Jersey is by using the Cape May Ferry. The Cape May Ferry car ferries makes it rather convenient to use because it can cut miles off of your trip along the Atlantic Coast.
Cape May West boasts a Light House and year-round ferry to Lewes, Delaware. It runs 13 trips to Delaware in the summer which is about an 80 minute ride. For fares and information please view the information below.
|Vehicle and Driver||Nov-Mar*||Apr-Oct*||Peak*|
|One Way Passenger car, SUV, station wagon, van, pick-up trucks (vehicles less than 20')||$30||$36||$44|
|Round Trip Passenger car, SUV, station wagon, van, pick-up trucks (vehicles less than 20')||$56||$68||$88|
|One Way Motorbike or motorcycle with sidecar||$25||$31||$36|
|Round Trip Motorbike or motorcycle with sidecar||$47||$58||$72|
|Vehicle and Foot Passengers|
|Under 6 years of age||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|One Way Children 6 - 13||$4.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Round Trip Children 6 - 13||$7.00||$9.00||$9.00|
|One Way 14 Years and Older||$8.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Round Trip 14 Years and Older||$14.00||$18.00||$18.00|
- PEAK FARES valid from Memorial Day to Labor Day - Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
- There is no charge for bicycles
- To make reservations, call 1-800-64-FERRY (33779)
- It is recommended that you reserve at least 24 hours in advance
- Reservation check-in is one hour in advance of departure
- Reservations are required for buses and other groups
- For more information visit http://www.capemaylewesferry.com
*All fares listed are one-way unless otherwise noted.